Scrum Master (IT projects)
Our financial services client is looking for a Scrum Master with 1+ years Project Management experience in an Agile Environment to join them on a 12-month contract in Dublin.
This position will be responsible for working with cross-functional development teams in managing products and services development and delivery for the customers.
Job Reference: BBBH19667
As a Scrum Master you will:
- Conceptualize, rationalize, and drive multiple simultaneous projects to deliver engineering work across the portfolio in our scrum execution model.
- In this role, you get to dive as deep as you want into the tech stack, the integration patterns, the organizational capabilities, and the company wide assets that can be leveraged to provide technical solutions to customer problems.
- Contribute to the strategies, design choices, and even the cloud infrastructure necessary to build comprehensive believable and achievable execution plans to deliver high-profile new features and capabilities for our customers.
- Drive the execution of a feature through the full stack or may drive a project which spans multiple teams and integrations, reporting meaningful status along the way.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 1 years Project Management experience in an Agile environment
- Scrum Master
- Organisational planning skills
- IT skills – software, hardware and cloud experience within projects worked on.
- Agile practices
- Technical familiarity
- Conduct resolutions
- Agile SAFE framework
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Scrum Master Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +3531694040.