Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Technical Sourcer with 2+ years of technical sourcing experience to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
You will seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within the organization.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19666
What will a Technical Sourcer do?
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Source, approach and engage with passive candidates
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization and make hiring recommendations.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in technical sourcing.
- Experience with sourcing using LinkedIn, Boolean and similar, engaging and activating passive candidates.
- Proven ability to collaborate with crossfunctional teams and stakeholders.
- Passionate about diversity. Experience in tying overall business diversity efforts into sourcing strategy strongly desired.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.