Operations Program Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Operations Program Manager with 4+ years’ experience of working within consulting or complex project management with strong analytical skills.
Initially joining on a 11-month contract, the successful candidate will build relationships with stakeholders across multiple functions, managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19663
What will an Operations Program Manager do?
- Formulate, structure, and lead the execution of strategic initiatives – develop workplans, gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analyses, and develop final recommendations.
- Business analysis support to Strategic Initiatives Leads.
- Build and manage relationship with key internal stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills: leading presentations, clearly communicate findings and recommendations.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years’ experience of working within consulting or complex project management, with strong analytical skills.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040