Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Communications Manager with 5-6 years of experience in a similar role to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
In this role, you will support our client’s busy proactive and reactive press office work in the UK, with an emphasis on corporate or policy communications.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19662
What will a Communications Manager do?
- Work in a busy reactive press office, handling complex and sensitive issues which require prioritization, cross-team input and internal management.
- Be on the front line talking to media, responding to enquiries, drafting comments, monitoring coverage and social media.
- Work with PR agency and liaise with internal teams across EMEA and globally to build media responses.
- Execute communications strategies and initiatives to support operations in UK.
- Work and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company, particularly with policy, product, partnerships and marketing.
- Help pitch positive stories; either local initiatives or tailoring global news for a UK audience, across national, broadcast, consumer and trade press.
- Prepare briefing materials and draft op-eds and posts.
- 4+ years professional experience in communications or public relations, working in a busy press office environment, handling daily issues and enquiries from media.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience dealing with integrity, policy and/ or wellbeing issues desired.
- Experience working in tech preferred.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.