Public Policy Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Public Policy Manager with 5+ years’ experience in Irish public policy, to join them on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will join a team dealing with some of the most interesting public policy challenges of our times including content regulation, misinformation, electoral integrity, privacy, safety and security, freedom of expression, and the impact of technology on socio-economic development.
Job Reference: BBBH 19660
What will a Public Policy Manager do?
- Support public policy activities
- Engage with the Irish stakeholders
- Support outreach to policy makers, SMBs, non-profit organizations, and other entities.
- Represent Facebook in meetings with key stakeholders
- Communicate the client’s positions in public presentations
- Monitor, and analyze Irish digital policy and how it interacts with EU policy
- Assist in organizing events including trainings and educational outreach about our platforms
- Develop policy strategy
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years’ experience in Irish public policy
- Experience with EU public policy
- Experience in training and education on public policy
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040