Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
They require a Payroll Analyst with a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in payroll with a multinational to join them, on an 8-month contract.
As a Payroll Analyst, you will be working alongside our client’s third-party payroll providers and internal stakeholders to process and support the monthly payroll of our client’s international employees.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19656
What will a Payroll Analyst do?
- Work with our client’s third-party payroll providers and internal stakeholders to process and support the monthly payroll for international employees.
- Verify data from HR and third-party systems.
- Ensure payroll is approved in accordance with pre-agreed deadlines.
- Ensure that all payroll processing related controls, corporate policy and statutory requirements are adhered to.
- Participate in the overall co-ordination and development of the payroll services.
- Contribute to internal projects as required.
- Ensure General Ledger postings accurately reflect monthly payroll and assist with balance sheet reconciliation queries.
- Identify process improvements to ensure payroll meets its performance requirements in an efficient manner.
- Support the wider Accounting, Finance, Tax, HR and Legal teams in ad hoc projects as required.
- Contribute to a culture of best-in-class and continuous improvement within the payroll team to drive process efficiency and optimisation.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 10+ years’ experience in payroll with a multinational.
- Experience of processing EMEA payrolls essential and previous experience of processing LATAM APAC payrolls a bonus.
- Recognised Payroll Qualification.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040