IT Program Manager
Our client is a global leader in selling technology solutions. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a seasoned IT Program Manager with 8+ years of experience in Program Management, including managing large scale global IT programs.
You will be joining game-changing technology projects that need expert program managers to drive them!
This will be an initial LTD or PAYE contract until 31.1.2022 with the view to extend.
This will be a 100% remote working role; candidates will need to be residing in Ireland to be considered.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19653
- 8+ years’ experience in Program Management, including managing large scale global IT programs.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement experience, with an ability to win and maintain trust of peers and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage a geographically dispersed team across multiple time zones.
- Highly analytical and a fascination for detail.
- Strong professional qualification in an IT or related business discipline.
- Business level English and currently residing in Ireland.
- Candidates will need to hold a valid work permit.
What will an IT Program Manager do?
- Manage day to day program deliverables of a Feature Team consisting of Product Manager, Development and Test resources
- Run Scrum ceremonies in association with the Product Manager to ensure Sprint objectives are achieved
- Manage defect backlog in Azure DevOps, and work with Product Manager, Dev teams and Business to drive appropriate prioritization
- Maintain program compliance in Azure DevOps
- Report program status to business partners and IT leadership
- Document evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- May conduct performance and scalability testing.
- Competitive salary/day rate.
- Smooth and efficient invoicing.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.