Sports Partner Media Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Sports Partner Media Manager with 3+ years of experience, to help support an ecosystem of media partners, engages partners at scale to drive meaningful audience and monetization growth, optimized for efficiency and agility, while maintaining a high-quality partner experience.
Initially on a 12-month contract, you will work cross-functionally across Marketing, Operations, Analytics, and Product teams to help shape our client’s products, inform strategy on approaches to new partnerships opportunities, and optimize new experiences and processes to ensure our client’s partners are successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19650
What will a Sports Partner Media Manager do?
- Develop scalable solutions to build, manage, and grow a large set of partners.
- Account management: become the primary point of contact for our client’s partners, helping them solve problems and achieve their business goals.
- Manage day-to-day relationships, including establishing an ongoing cadence of partner communication and outreach, and addressing business and operational issues.
- Hold webinars, workshops, and trainings to onboard partners to new products and help them succeed.
- Work with marketing and communications teams to develop and maintain vertical specific best practices and collateral.
- Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics to develop and execute against partnership goals.
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams, including product, marketing, and analytics teams to advocate for partner needs.
- Develop new partner opportunities by researching and identifying potential partnerships.
- Be a trusted consultant to high value partners and help them adopt our client’s products to maximize their audience on social media platforms.
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to drive product roadmap.
- Identify and share outstanding partner best practices and case studies to support all of our client’s sports partners.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations and communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-6 years of experience in a client facing role, ideally dealing with partners in sports.
- Experience with social/ digital marketing, managing sports partners socials.
- Sales/ Account Management experience desired.
- Additional languages a bonus.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role did not fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: or Phone: +443303351710.