Product Marketing Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for an Product Marketing Manager with 6+ years of work experience, including 4+ years’ experience in marketing, consulting, communications, internet technology, or equivalent function.
Initially looking for someone ASAP Until Feb 2022, you will work with different monetization product teams across our client’s organisation looking at their publisher and content creator ecosystem across pages and third-party apps who use our client’s Audience Network.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19649
What will an Product Marketing Manager, do?
- Inform product strategy in partnership with product management and engineering across multiple product areas, and establish and drive both in-bound as well as the go-to-market plan for every product in the portfolio.
- Identify long-term opportunities for business integrity and trust based on regional understanding, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market both for businesses and consumers.
- Market assessment and requirements including impact analysis and competitive benchmarking.
- Represent internal and external stakeholders including qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Lead comprehensive go-to-market strategy including sales and partner materials.
- Manage high-priority, fast moving decisions and communications regarding policy changes or enforcement.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 6+ years of work experience, including 4+ years’ experience in marketing, consulting, communications, internet technology, or equivalent function, and 2+ years’ experience in the advertising or communications sector and experience contributing at both strategic and operational levels.
- Analytical, data-driven decision-maker.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.