Customer Service Quality Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
They require a Customer Service Quality Specialist with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of customer management in a rapidly growing partner network to join them, on a 6-month contract.
As a Customer Service Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for the quality performance of both single touch and multi touch partner sites. You will also work closely with both the internal quality team and partners on ensuring consistency and quality in all customer interactions provided by our client’s partners.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19648
What will Customer Service Quality Specialist do?
- Works directly with our client’s partner quality teams to drive compliance, performance, and consistency in all quality processes.
- Provides reporting and analysis to internal and external leadership so they can coach their teams effectively.
- Works closely with our client’s onsite partner QA Lead to determine best practices for QA processes, in collaboration with the QA Manager and Partner Manager.
- Analyzes data to identify issues and help develop impactful and measurable action plans, and leverage project management acumen to bring the plans to fruition.
- Manages and develops supporting specialists including oversight of training and onboarding of QIA team members.
- Works directly with our client’s Partner Management team to improve partner site performance.
- Implements the policies and best practices of the global Quality program.
- Drives continuous improvement of our client’s user experience through closed loop feedback.
- Occasionally leads or takes part in projects that develop Quality program elements.
- Monitors, reports and works around any quality tool outages.
- Learns NICE to become a tool SME; runs reports weekly to understand opportunities at their designated sites.
- Provides in-region reporting on Quality program status, performance, hiring, onboarding and outcomes to the EMEA Regional Quality Manager on a regular basis.
- Conducts Quality certification for all new Partner sites and ensures all new Partner site QIAs meet the calibration standards of the global Quality program post-onboarding.
- Works with our client’s Partner Management team to address escalated issues, dips in performance and the rollout of new Quality initiatives to drive performance.
- Participates in and completes site visits for all new site RFPs.
- Leads global calibrations across our client’s partner network team and partners on ensuring consistency and quality in all customer interactions provided by our client’s partners.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-4 years of Customer Experience management experience in a rapidly growing partner network.
- Experience working in a QA Specialist or related role.
Nice to have.
- Excel, Google Docs, NPS, Quality tools, Quality Assurance certification
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040