Brand Marketing Manager
Based in Paris, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Brand Marketing Manager with fluency in French and 4/6 years of brand marketing experience with consumer-facing brand in CPG, consumer technology, or similar global/multinational company and brands, to join them on a 6 month contract.
This role will be responsible for establishing and leading the strategic development and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives that build trust in and value for the client’s brands amongst consumers and other key audiences across a variety of channels.
Job Reference: BBBH 19646
What will a Brand Marketing Manager do?
- Drive the development and execution of breakthrough local digital first as well as integrated marketing campaigns, and ensure plans are aligned with both the global marketing teams as well as local functions, such as business marketing
- Cultivate strong collaborative relationships with and inspire key local and global stakeholders as well as external agency partners
- Masterfully communicate up/down/across the organization to ensure transparency, alignment, and advocacy of marketing strategies and plans
- Manage administrative works such as KPI / budget management and tracking, reporting, offsite event support, and campaign schedule development etc.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4/6 years of brand marketing experience with consumer-facing brand in CPG, consumer technology, or similar global/multinational company and brands
- Fluency in French and advanced English
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040