Technical Program Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Technical Program Manager with 4+ years of work experience in technical project/program management including program operations to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
You will be responsible for rolling-out and managing programs at our client’s data centers and relevant infrastructure teams globally.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19644
What will a Technical Program Manager do?
- Develop internal communication to support business initiatives and ensure effective adoption of related process and procedures.
- Align resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact (i.e. ensuring equitable distribution of resources and creating a sustainable reporting methodology).
- Review operational and business issues and help determine if process improvement or a technology solution is required.
- Define ways to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Elicit detailed business requirements by engaging the business to capture clear functional details to architect an improved business process.
- Support business readiness activities including end user training, product testing, and roll-out.
- Run regular syncs to maintain proactive stance/awareness about issues across our cross-functional partnerships.
- Maintain Project Management best practices to include thorough documentation, capture lessons learned, and effective knowledge management.
- Resourceful and action-oriented with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles independently.
- Ability to quickly adapt, learn new technologies, and be able to create a solid understanding of operational challenges.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and decision making based on data.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of work experience in technical project/program management including program operations.
- Ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Process improvement experience.
- PM certification a bonus.
- Data Centre experience a bonus.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.