HR Business Partner
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a HR Business Partner to join their expanding team in Dublin.
You will have with 8+ years of experience as HR Business Partner/HR Manager in a multinational IT or digital industry organization.
You will help manage a variety of HR issues as our client expands its operations across Europe. This a permanent opportunity with excellent package.
Job Reference: BBBH 19642
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Your role will involve
- Take charge of HR compliance management, participate in HR compliance risk identification and assessment, risk mitigation, and compliance, and assist in the development and operation of HR compliance policies and processes.
- Support the deployment and implementation of HR compliance management in overseas subsidiaries; design, release, implement, and evaluate regulations on visa, compensation, benefits, allowances, and labor contracts in each country.
- Develop compliance capabilities in the HR domain, including policies, tools, business processes, data planning, execution/monitoring, and lifecycle management.
- Gain insight into the industry’s policies and practices in compliance management, workforce management, and compensation and benefits management, and continuously optimize the company’s compliance management operations.
You must have as a minimum
- 8+ years of experience as HR Business Partner/HR Manager in a multinational IT or digital industry organization.
- Relevant degree or diploma, major in human resources and law preferred, familiar with labor law laws and regulations.
- Experience in corporate compliance management, or experience in the design of compensation and benefits systems and solutions is preferred.
- Process/project operation capability: Be able to independently operate HR processes/projects.
- Great knowledge of Irish employment law and different visas
Beneficial, but not a must:
- Previous exposure to other markets, especially UK, Germany, France and Poland.
- Solid track record of process improvement.
- Experience working on a rapidly growing program.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 day’s holidays.
- Pension contribution.
- Health care cover.
- Annual bonus.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.