Our client is a leading civil engineering consultancy service with offices based in Dublin 7. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for 1 mid-level (3-5 years’ experience) & 1 senior level (5+ years’ experience) Structural Engineers to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will support the delivery of a range of projects across a wide range of sectors. You will have demonstrable buildings-focused structural engineering design experience.
Job Reference: BBBH 19641
What will a Structural Engineer do?
- Undertake structural design elements for major projects.
- Work closely with principal designers to lead Structural Engineering design.
- Assist the production of drawings and reports.
- Prepare and co-ordinate structural specifications.
- Attend meetings with architects and contractors to establish their needs.
- Assist the project team to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Demonstrable buildings-focused structural engineering design experience.
- Ability to design structural engineering solutions based on guidance from Senior Structural Engineers.
- Strong analytical knowledge and understanding of engineering principles.
- Experience of undertaking steel and concrete design to Eurocodes.
- An engineering degree, QQI level 8.
- Membership of an appropriate professional institution.
- Experience working in teams on structural projects.
- Ability to quickly develop successful relationships with architects and contractors.
- IT skills with some Structural Engineering design software such as AutoCAD, BIM, Revit and Robot.
- Good planning, organisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Corporate healthcare discounts.
- Remote working.
- Wellness programme.
- Professional membership.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.