Our client is a leading civil engineering consultancy service with offices based in Dublin 7. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for 1 mid-level (3-5 years’ experience) & 1 senior level (5+ years’ experience) Sustainability Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
This role will involve working on some of the most interesting projects throughout Ireland and the UK. You will have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
Job Reference: BBBH 19640
What will a Sustainability Engineer do?
- Provide a range of sustainability services including; Building Energy Modelling, Building Façade Analysis, Internal Thermal Comfort Analysis, Daylight, Overshadowing and Right to Light Analysis, Part L Compliance and Low Energy Design Advice.
- Provide project services for the following; BER Ratings, LEED, BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes, to name but a few.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Building Services Engineering degree or other relevant honours degree.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience in undertaking Domestic and Non-domestic Building Energy Ratings (BERs).
- Proven experience of IES VE thermal dynamic software.
- Knowledge of Irish Building Regulations and Building Energy Ratings.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Packages.
- Working towards Chartered Engineer status.
- Corporate healthcare discounts.
- Remote working.
- Wellness programme.
- Professional membership.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.