Civil Engineer – Drainage
Our client is a leading civil engineering consultancy service with offices based in Dublin 7. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for 1 mid-level (3-5 years’ experience) & 1 senior level (5+ years’ experience) Civil Engineer – Drainage to join them on a permanent basis.
This role will involve working on design of sustainable drainage systems, wastewater networks, water distribution systems, hydrological studies and flood risk management. You will have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a design environment.
Job Reference: BBBH 19639
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a design environment.
- Experience designing drainage systems with first-hand knowledge of the IW Codes of Practice, CIRIA C753 and the GDSDS.
- Experience assessing Flood Risk in accordance with The Planning System and Flood Risk as published by the OPW.
- A recognised Bachelor of Engineering Degree (FETAC Level 8).
- Be progressing toward Chartership Status.
- Have a keen interest in sustainable civil infrastructure design.
- Be proficient in the use of Micro Drainage and AutoDesk Civil 3D.
- Corporate healthcare discounts.
- Remote working.
- Wellness programme.
- Professional membership.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.