Application and Infrastructure Security Engineer- 12-month contract – Dublin
Our financial services client is looking for an Application and Infrastructure Security Engineer with 10+ years of experience on a 12-month contract in Dublin.
This position will be responsible for providing design and architecture advice to internal teams on how to securely develop and build applications and supporting systems during the integration of software and business acquisitions.
Job Reference: BBBH19636
As an Application and Infrastructure Security Engineer you will:
- Provide design and architecture advice to internal teams on how to securely develop and build applications and supporting systems.
- Define secure mechanisms for critical business functions in cloud environments.
- Work closely with developers and evaluate business requests and proposed designs to determine feasibility; work with software development teams to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements in the design of new enhanced systems.
- Leverage security experience and knowledge within the mobile and digital commerce arena to cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders, including business owners, end-users, customers, project managers, engineers, and senior management.
- Define security requirements and guidelines to ensure repeatable processes are followed by worldwide teams.
- Assist in the strategy, standards, and architecture for the security aspects of the SDLC including application, mobile, web service, DevOps, cloud, and CI/CD efforts.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 10 years’ experience.
- Cryptography: awareness of encryption, hashing, certificates and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure).
- Application security: application authentication, data protection and application design.
- Security testing: application vulnerabilities and consulting on remediation.
- Awareness of Devops way of working – (no Devops experience needed).
- Merging and acquisition experience.
- PEN testing.
Perks of the Job:
- Building application providing services to global clients, high security, high availability, high performance – need for top team to deliver the product and service to the clients, so will be working at high level and brand new technologies.
- Good team that works well together.
- Brand new commerce project.
- Working with senior stakeholders.
- 100% automation testing.
- Microservices on cloud.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Software Engineer in Test? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +3531694040.