Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for an iOS Engineer with 5-6 years of experience in a similar role to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
In this role, you will provide will involve day to day support and maintenance for our client’s image download libraries.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19635
What will an iOS Engineer do?
- Provide day to day support and maintenance of our client’s image download libraries.
- Deal with a wide variety of technical issues.
- Collaborate cross functionally with other teams to resolve issues.
- 5-6 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and cross functional collaboration skills required.
- Xcode and Objective C would be nice to have but not essential.
- Ideally previous experience working in a tech or media company.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.