Sales Operations Analyst
Our client is a leading Security company providing customers with cutting edge products to protect their digital infrastructure.
They are looking for a 2 recent university graduate with commercial work experience in Training, Sales, Project Management or working in a client facing role, to join their team as a Sales Operations Analyst
This will be an initial contract until 31.1.2022 with the view to extend, high chance of conversion to a permanent position.
This will be an initial remote working role with the view to transitioning onsite in Shannon, Clare.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19633
- Recent university graduate with commercial work experience in Training, Sales, Project Management or working in a client facing role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and possess a strong desire to learn and grow within the IT industry.
- Educated to degree level.
- Business level English and currently residing in Ireland.
- Ability to work onsite in Shannon once onsite working resumes.
- Candidates will need to hold a valid work permit.
What will a Sales Operations Analyst do?
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure the successful roll-out of multiple systems within a tight deadline.
- Liaison between the project team and our external partner stakeholders.
- Own key tasks such as script testing, training documentation creation and process creation.
- Engage directly with our distributors and partners to train them on the new systems.
- Troubleshoot and escalate in an organized and timely manner.
- Support the existing Channel Operations team.
- Address issues for partners through SFDC cases for partner tools.
- Interact with various teams within the organization: Channel Sales Operations, Global Business Operations, IT, and other entities within Business Operations.
- Make necessary outbound emails and calls to partners to resolve issues, answer questions, and help facilitate an ease of doing business.
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.