Workforce Manager (Contact Centre)
Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
They require a Workforce Manager with 2+ years’ experience in telecommunications connected workforce management role with call writing experience to join them, initially on a 6-month contract. This person can be based anywhere in Europe and can be 100% remote based.
The main purpose of the role is to provide leadership and strategic direction that ensures best-in-class experience is consistently provided to the customers both internal and external.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19630
What will Workforce Manager do?
- Interact with users in real time to provide world-class customer service for these community members via multiple support channels, including phone, email, and messaging.
- Identify, scope and plan new process improvements for voice, email and chat, enhancing the customer service offering to customers and reducing the costs within our business.
- Working with the Heads of Operations and key stakeholders to deliver enhanced and efficient service levels throughout the Virtual Contact Centre by improving customer service journeys and improving the delivery or promotions and other contact drivers.
- Accountable for delivering the set operational KPI’s around productivity, efficiency and service standards.
- Drive operational efficiency and delivery of the budgeted SLA’s through highly effective resource planning and utilisation.
- Accountability for ensuring that the resource planning team provides forecasting insight to ensure that the intra-day, daily, weekly and 12 weekly rolling forecasts are accurate and are provided on time to meet with colleague requirements in all centres.
- To lead the Resource Planning team to continually look for ways to become more efficient and improve speed of response and abandon rate within the cost and service balanced approach.
- Management and control of all performance matrices ensuring maximum productivity and cost efficiency.
- Work closely with teams across the business and share information and reports in order to reduce contacts, improve self-service and ultimately lower the cost-to-serve for all brands/channels.
- Encourages communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working.
- Interpreting the company key principles and objectives and dispersing the necessary information amongst the teams, ensuring they are mindful of the visions, goals and objectives.
- Provide contribution and execute a strategic global department roadmap; identify and deliver the team process, technology and infrastructure to improve customer support and their experience.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years’ experience in telecommunications connected workforce management with call writing experience.
- Working knowledge of NICE WFM v7.x.
- Desired: Accredited Genesys Cloud application consultant.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040