Senior Recruitment Specialist
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Senior Recruitment Specialist with 2+ year experience in recruitment, in house or agency.
Initially a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will help with the recruitment process, assist in the development of recruitment capabilities, assist with interviews, talent sourcing, etc.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19628
Your role will involve.
- Understand business pain points, and align talent supply requirements based on department requirements, participate in developing talent acquisition strategies and execute them, and be responsible for supply management and operations.
- Support the talent delivery of business departments in an end-to-end manner, and independently conduct talent sourcing, selection, attraction, and interview.
- Develop and maintain recruitment channels, obtain abundant talent resources, and be responsible for business results.
- Assist in the development of recruitment capabilities and participate in the optimization and improvement of talent search, interview assessment, and talent selection methods and tools.
You must have as a minimum.
- BA degree in HR or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment, in house or agency
- Experience in resume selection, interview evaluation, etc.
- Familiarity with Irish market
Beneficial but not a must
- Previous experience working on outsourced programs.
- Previous experience in IT recruitment.
- Chinese language.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.