Ads Content Analyst
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire an Ads Content Analyst to join their expanding team in Warsaw. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
You will be responsible for the operations of the consumer EU cloud service ads platform and the expansion of ads partners.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 19626
Your role will involve:
- Support Ads business growth in EU (Consumer business group) by managing ads review process, reporting, communicating with partners, developing clear ads review regulations in cooperation with legal team, raising and tracking ads review feature requests and providing ads review process trainings.
- Advertisement platform operation: including material acquisition, advertisement delivery, content review, overall platform operation monitoring, etc.
- Advertisement budget management: manage Ad’s budget, formulate the campaign plan, and track the campaign performance.
- Ads eco-system development: support regional Ads eco-system partners, including key Top App, SSP platform, DSP platform, advertisers, Ads agencies in platform operation and campaign management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Min 1-2 years’ experience in an Internet company.
- Great English (written & spoken).
- Additional EU languages is a plus.
- Previous experience with online ads operations OR online content moderation would be a huge bonus.
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037.