Multilingual Language Specialist – Finnish/Swedish
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a
Multilingual Language Specialist with 2+ years of experience in translation/localization with fluency in English and Finnish and fluency in one of the following: Slovak, German, Dutch, Bulgarian, Portuguese, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Hungarian, to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This position will be responsible for translation and business operation tasks of Huawei Mobile Services in Europe. The candidate should have solid knowledge and hands-on experience in overall operation or translation for consumer services in content and media sectors.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 19624
Your role will involve
- Responsible for ensuring and driving their language quality, style and terminology.
- Responsible for their translation tasks and country-related business operation tasks.
- Translate documents, tags and banners from English into mother tongue (and vice versa). Ensure all content delivered are accurate, clear and native.
- Execute regular business operation activities, such as reviewing user comments about apps, posting marketing messages to users or promoting campaigns, analyzing business data with related tools and generate business reports.
- Reports to the manager of Multilingual Center (Dublin).
You must have as a minimum
- 2 – 10 years of experience in translation/localization
- Degree in linguistics/translation,
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- Fluency in one of the following: Slovak, German, Dutch, Bulgarian, Portuguese, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Hungarian
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.