Community Partner Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Community Partner Manager with 5+ years of experience, working in community and/or community management with a start-up or non-profit.
Initially on a 9-month contract, you will support a portfolio of community leaders through scaled leadership, community management and product education strategies across Europe – namely by running two Community Learning Labs (FCLL) in English and German. This includes equipping leaders with tools and training to grow and engage their memberships, facilitating peer-to-peer support and leveraging adoption of our client’s products to develop their communities on the platform and have real world impact.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19623
What will a Community Partner Manager do?
- Lead & manage our client’s Community Learning Lab Groups, supporting around a thousand of Europe’s top digital community leaders to develop their communities and drive impact.
- Deliver learning content and activations to partners including through webinars, workshops, and the building a culture and practice of peer-to-peer learning.
- Be a trusted consultant to partners and help them leverage our client’s products to grow and sustain their communities on their platform, supporting them in the resolution of challenges they face in using our client’s Family of Apps.
- Develop deep community & product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to be the voice of your partners internally, represent their needs and collaborate with central product team to inform and accelerate product & program strategies.
- Support Europe wide activations in support of key company priorities ranging from supporting communities through the COVID 19 pandemic to efforts to make online communities safer.
- Support community leaders to participate in new product research and testing opportunities, helping shape online tools to empower community leaders and support communities to thrive.
- Work with a cohort of up to five top French community leaders one on one, providing individual coaching and support.
- Develop new partner opportunities by researching and identifying potential partnerships.
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams, including Policy, Communications, Product, Marketing and Operations teams to advocate for partner needs – with a focus on France, Germany & the UK.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience, working in community and/or community management with a start-up or non-profit.
- Fluency in English & German.
- French would be a plus.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role did not fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: or Phone: +443303351710.