Developer Technology Support Engineer (Mandarin)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Developer Technology Support Engineer with fluent spoken and written Mandarin, and a BA/MA degree, ideally in IT-related field to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This successful candidate will help to guide the company to explore new opportunities, working with partners on technical collaboration and innovation including cloud-based services, smart device application & wearable application. This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19618
Your role will involve
- Establish relationships with the local service providers and top industry partners to aggregate rich, high-quality local content and services.
- Provide technical consultation and integration support for CPs/developers of our client’s products to ensure successful product rollout and business success.
- Participate in developer events (online/offline) for the service promotions in the European markets and promote and guide developers to use the client’s products.
- Leverage data and insights to understand their customers and funnel in depth, identify business opportunities, developing technical documents, best practice cases, and FAQs.
- Collaborate with HQ product teams, enhance the user experience and optimize functions, architecture, performance, bugs, and UX of the product (including code level).
- Monitor and maintain the operations of all equipment, assist developers to resolve cloud debugging issues.
You must have as a minimum
- 1+ years’ experience in Android application development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Telecommunications.
- Good understanding of Mobile user consumption trends, needs, and expectations.
- Familiar with European culture, EU mobile market.
- Great English (written & spoken) with superb communication skills.
- Fluent Mandarin (written & spoken is a must)
- We accept 1G visa candidates
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.