Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Procurement Analyst with 7+ years’ experience in procurement, supply chain, manufacturing, or operations.
Initially joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will research new ways of modeling data to unlock actionable procurement insights and monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
Job Reference: BBBH 19616
What will a Procurement Analyst do?
- Proactively research new ways of modeling data to unlock actionable procurement insights and monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Develop business cases that articulate the total value of opportunities, both quantitatively and qualitatively, and devise forecasting models and scenario analyses.
- Make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Envision, develop, and deploy procurement analytics solutions to streamline processes that will lead to efficiency gains and improvement of key metrics.
- Create, design, and maintain reusable datasets with appropriate architecture to deal with high level of data complexity.
- Define, lead, and project manage by bringing together / interpreting internal and external data to produce insightful findings matched to business requirements.
- Create dashboards and reports to surface data for different stakeholders and provide analytical decision-making support for key projects.
- Leverage technical expertise to provide quantitative analysis around cost drivers and budget consumption trends.
- Involvement from project inception to design through to delivery and promoting adherence, all while building and expanding strong relationships with key business stakeholders to understand and influence their current and future supply base requirements.
- Create templates and guidelines around procurement data analytics, stakeholder mapping and promote and deliver continuous training and awareness.
- Manage and assist with various ad hoc projects.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years experience in analytics experience for a multinational
- Data visualization tool/platform experience building dashboards
- Experience using R, Python, Stata, Excel or any other language for analysis and data interpretation
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040