Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a UX Researcher with 5+ years of experience in User Research with a focus on Usability Studies to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
This role will be an integral part of the product development process, and this person will design, execute and deliver high-impact research.
Job Reference: BBBH 19611
What will a UX Researcher do?
- Design and execute custom research to support the objectives of the advertising business and meet their needs
- Represent the voice of the large and small advertisers and users to internal teams.
- Employ innovative research methods that lead to key insights.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners (e.g., Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, Data Science).
- Communicate effectively to drive action and inspire new ideas.
- Work collaboratively with other UX researchers to leverage and build upon knowledge.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in User Research with a focus on Usability Studies.
- Master’s or PhD in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors Psychology, or related field.
- Experience with conducting research in advertising.
- Able to conduct research in German.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710