Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for an Legal Recruiter with 5+ years’ experience recruiting and sourcing for operational roles within multinational environments, ideally in the legal space.
Initially on a 12-month contract, you will think of practical and creative ways to engage leading talent. Our client’s team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to their candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19610
What will an Legal Recruiter do?
- Work with recruiting team members (Recruiting Operations, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy for multiple requisitions.
- Collaborate with client groups to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Drive the offer process – including extending offers, closing candidates and generating offer letters.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- Work with Human Resources team to on-board new hires.
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of our client and their talent acquisition team.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams).
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years’ experience recruiting and sourcing for operational roles within multinational environments, ideally in the legal space.
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurised target driven environment.
- Experience of hiring across APAC, EMEA & LATAM a plus.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.