Product Owner (with UI Design)
Our client is a multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Irish offices based in Dublin 15, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require a Product Owner (with UI Design) with 2+ years of Agile product owner experience to join the Software Development team in our client’s head office in Dublin. This is an exciting permanent opportunity for a professional with a passion for customer experience and product development.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19607
What will a Product Owner (with UI Design) do?
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Write user stories, manage the team backlog and iteration planning.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile team and stakeholders.
- Lead the Design process and create intuitive interfaces, incorporating best practices in UX and creating solid, engaging UX and UI.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- To be the key liaison between Customer and Development team.
- Documentation and handover of features to our PSD team and customers.
- Go on-site where necessary especially at the early stages of the delivery of new features.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of Agile product owner at a product-driven software company (ideally SaaS B2B) in-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience with common UX design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Degree / MA in IT / Computer Science or relevant equivalent qualification
- Experience designing software in the Healthcare or Retail industry nice to have
- Light lunch daily – free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- After six months of employment:
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040