AML Transaction Monitoring Specialist
We are currently looking for 2 x AML Transaction Monitoring Specialists to join a newly formed Monitoring, Surveillance and Controls team for one of the largest banking institutions based in Krakow.
Working onsite with flexible working from home is preferred, however, a 100% remote working option may be available for the successful candidate.
You will play an important role in making sure our client is able to create an environment where financial crime is difficult to perpetrate and liable to detection at the earliest opportunity in order to protect clients, assets, and services.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19606
What you will be doing?
- Assess alerts from our transaction monitoring system to see if they represent potentially suspicious activity.
- Gather and evaluate information from internal and external sources in order to understand transactions and parties to transactions.
- Formulate sound conclusions about alerted activity and defend those conclusions in writing.
- Support the firm in managing its risks effectively.
- Client-side engagement in German.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in KYC, AML, or Financial Crime Prevention.
- German – C1 Level, strong B2 level will be consider if working in a German speaking environment.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
- Logical and organized with a positive can-do attitude and ability to prioritize own workload while working in a team.
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and the ability to work onsite in Krakow.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037