Marketing Project Coordinator
Our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely. This role will be based in our client’s Warsaw, Poland office once offices reopen.
They require a Marketing Project Coordinator with 4-6 years’ experience scoping and executing research projects with internal and external stakeholders
Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will be working with our client’s Programs’ team to develop and roll out strategic programs to support our client’s Authorized Sales Partners program worldwide
Job Reference: BBBH 19605
What will a Marketing Project Coordinator do?
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to drive successful project execution
- Drive and execute against project schedules and communicate project updates
- Experience using data to make marketing decisions
- Execute discovery work with: Sales, ASPs and XFNs to ensure regional needs are captured
- Develop strategies to effectively communicate to our program participants and stakeholders
- Create documentation on plans and progress
- Build and manage frameworks, processes and central documentation to maintain operational consistency and alignment across teams
- Build strong working relationships with business partners from diverse functions. This is a highly cross-functional role, so a humble attitude and a high instinct for collaboration are essential
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4-6 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience scoping and executing research projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in outbound marketing messaging, positioning, and narrative development.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply.
- Experience in the Advertising sector or with Media/Advertising clients is a plus.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040