Localization Vendor Management Associate
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Localization Vendor Management Associate with 3+ of experience with program/ project or operations management in the localization industry, to join them on a 12 month contract.
You will be the vendor management’s POC for operations-related vendor issues such as capacity planning, quality or due date escalations, tooling blockers, holiday visibility and special requests/projects.
Job Reference: BBBH 19601
What will a Localization Vendor Management Associate do?
- Own communication with diverse network of localization vendor companies
- Monitor vendor performance, identify risks and escalate appropriately
- Create and execute on vendor test, probation and localization schedules.
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect localization vendor operations and efficiencies
- Working with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries completed correctly and on time
- Analyze vendor production issues and provide optimal solutions
- Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to ensure localization requirements are implemented and localization process is well understood
- Work with tooling teams to define and surface vendor needs for Platform designs and automation
- Ensure timely completion and maintain a current record of trainings completed by vendor resources
- Document needs for improving and optimizing internal and external process and workflows
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ of experience with program/ project or operations management in the localization industry
- Strong communications skills and ability to work and build relationships with global stakeholders
- Experience with localization vendors strongly desired
- Data analytics and visualisation skills nice to have
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710