Operations Program Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for an Operations Program Manager with 4+ years of experience in operations program management to join them.
Initially on a 12-month contract, you will help manage a program for our client, support their experiences while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems and scale operations.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19600
What will an Operations Program Manager do?
- Develop compelling data-backed analyses on ways to improve the customer experience-looking primarily at operational improvement opportunities.
- Inform, influence, and execute new processes based on sound analysis and impact metrics that lead to improvements in efficiency and quality of support.
- Conduct in-depth investigations to identify and understand trends through leveraging data patterns and soliciting qualitative feedback from users.
- Effectively communicate relevant insights around feedback, challenges, and roadblocks to appropriate stakeholders that influence and drive their roadmap prioritization.
- Collaborate with peer Program Managers and Operations within vendor support teams to develop multi-faceted solutions to fix problems at scale at all stages of the product life cycle.
- Provide active management of programs such as escalation management support and working with local stakeholders on program education.
- Driving awareness of service programs, ensuring adoption of services with relevant stakeholders.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in operations program management.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders.
- Ability to understand data and make recommendations.
- Experience defining and tracking metrics.
- Experience working with vendors desired.
- Experience with SQL desired.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.