Customer Support Ambassador
Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
They require a Customer Support Ambassador with 2+ years customer support with a multinational company to join them, initially on a 10 or 12-month contract.
As a Customer Support Ambassador, you will interact with users in real time to provide world-class customer service for these community members via multiple support channels, including phone, email, and messaging.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19599
What will Customer Support Ambassador do?
- Serve as a collaborative hub between multiple departments and their external community members by participating in pilot programs, tool testing, back-end product experimentation, and supporting other lines of business.
- While demonstrating composure and agility, share feedback and expertise in roundtable discussions and brainstorming sessions that will improve their products and services.
- Increase the efficiency and success of our frontline community and customer interactions, as well as administrative and business operations support.
- Leverage your customer service skills and product knowledge to contribute critical insights over the development of new service strategies and businesses.
- Identify specific product and technical issues, as well as conceptual questions regarding customer service excellence and the user experience.
- Demonstrate our client’s core values and practice belonging behaviours, striving to improve where needed. When possible, confidently solve semi-routine problems without supervisory approval.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years customer support with a multinational company.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040