Ad Operations Specialist (Vietnamese)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for an Ad Operations Specialist (Vietnamese) with fluent Vietnamese and English and 2+ years’ experience in digital advertising.
Initially on a 12-month contract, you will have a strong background in advertising effectiveness and project management, along with a natural curiosity to understand how things work. You should be passionate, analytically minded, a great communicator, and able to partner with other teams.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19597
What will an Ad Operations Specialist (Vietnamese) do?
- Own testing operational execution in coordination with internal teams supporting workflows such as, recruitment outreach, campaign QA, and performance tracking across multiple projects.
- Monitor and troubleshoot progress and performance of test campaigns to ensure overall program quality and consistency.
- Triage incoming requests, utilizing technology, superior customer service and judgement – Responding within a timely manner and working 1:1 in real time.
- Gather learnings and insights for: 1) internal teams to help our client further develop and evolve their products, and 2) their advertising partners to help them achieve their marketing objectives.
- Actively participate, collaborate, and add value to weekly training and operational meetings – quickly implement new practices.
- Identify tool and process efficiency gains with analytical perspective.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital advertising.
- Experience working with Facebook Ad products and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience running campaigns for clients (social media).
- Fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese.
- Agency experience desired.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.