Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industry, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require an Advertising Analyst with 2+ years’ experience in an analysis role in marketing to join them, initially on an 18-month contract.
In this role, you will be a key partner to the Strategic Analytical Leads in developing compelling and actionable advertiser analytics and insights.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19596
What will an Advertising Analyst do?
- Partner with EMEA Analytical Leads on the development of custom insights aiming at helping their customers maximise their Paid Search investment.
- Support the analytics team in operational tasks, including delivery tracking, planning, team communication and impact measurement.
- Strive to build connections, collaboration and alignment within the team but also across the region and the globe.
- Development of analysis aiming at identifying customer level seasonal opportunities (related to campaign performance, product adoption or overall marketplace)
- Partner with Analytical Leads on scoping, processing, interpreting, and visualising data underpinning the insights deliverables.
- Review and provide feedback on new processes, product, and tool releases that will improve operational efficiencies.
- Collaborate with Analytical Leads to identify best practices and scale out new analytical capabilities and develop new methodologies.
- Build dashboard and Excel templates and enablement solutions to support the custom work by Analytical Leads
- Data structuring, manipulation, and visualization
- Excel data transfer, manipulation, and troubleshooting
- PowerPoint data transfer and formatting
- Power BI data visualization
- Clear communication of progress, opportunities and needs in email communications with Analytical Leads.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years’ experience in an analysis role in marketing.
- Proficient in SQL/R/Python.
- Strong Excel skills.
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040