Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Business Administrator with 3-4 years exp in business admins support with a multinational to join them on an 12 month contract to support the Worldwide Leader of Customer Delivery and his 250+ person organization.
Job Reference: BBBH 19595
- Direct support for principal manager
- Diary management
- Scheduling Meetings, Events and Activities
- Travel Arrangement
- Tracking Actions / Minutes from some key meetings
- Internal Communications (Email Templates/ PPT Prep)
- Team/Organization Support
- Tracking/Organizing Morale Spending
- Reporting current status of hiring activities
- Onboarding / Offboarding
- Scheduling and Organizing Conferences / Readiness / Landing events
- Occasional support for other managers within your principal’s organization
- Operational Support
- Seating / Space / Building access
- Team Communications (Teams Sites, Distribution Groups, Security Groups)
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-4 years exp in business admins support with a multinational
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040