Prinicpal CRM Developer
Our client is a global leader in selling technology solutions. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a seasoned Prinicpal CRM Developer with 4+ years of relevant experience.
You will be joining a brand-new Digital Transformation team and develop one of the largest Salesforce platforms in the world. You will have the opportunity to work with niche and the latest Salesforce tools.
This will be an initial LTD or PAYE contract until 31.1.2022 with the view to extend.
This will be a 100% remote working role; candidates will need to be residing in Ireland to be considered.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19594
- 4+ years of experience in CRM Development, ideally with Salesforce.
- Strong knowledge of CRM best practices and methodologies.
- Experience leading Agile development teams to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices, and code quality techniques.
- Experience including strong working knowledge and ability to code APEX (classes, triggers, and web services), Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, and Force.com – highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, visual force pages, workflows, and configuration – highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce architecture – highly desirable.
- Business level English and currently residing in Ireland.
- Candidates will need to hold a valid work permit.
What will a Salesforce Developer do?
- Document current and future state processes and develop technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
- Collaborate with project managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of all Saleforce.com product offerings and solutions.
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Leads Discovery Workshops with key stakeholders to understand our client’s strategic business goals, needs, processes and current use of the platform, and any other customer-centric data and processes not currently on SFDC.
- Take the first step towards your dream career.
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.