Product Analyst (Threat)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Product Analyst (Threat) with 2+ years of experience in communicating vulnerabilities and threats to technical and non-technical customers to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
You will be responsible for supporting a small team in identifying threats and vulnerabilities to products and users before they become significant issues.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19593
What will a Product Analyst (Threat) do?
- Act as the intermediary between our client’s Security Research community and internal Engineering Product teams.
- Assess and reproduce incoming vulnerability reports with regards to impact and probability of each proposed attack scenario against their abuse ‘s threat model.
- Translate vulnerabilities into realistic and understandable risk, while providing remediation advice.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with researchers as well as internal Engineering Product teams.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in communicating vulnerabilities and threats to technical and non-technical customers.
- Threat modelling and/or in application-level vulnerability and/or penetration testing and exposing vulnerabilities in software product.
- Experience in risk management.
- Experience working with Python, C/C++, Java, or Go.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or similar industry certification a plus.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040