Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an L&D Specialist with 3+ years of experience in learning and development to join them on a 12 month contract to oversee full program oversight for Analytics Management training.
Job Reference: BBBH 19588
What will an L&D Specialist do?
- Create training content that takes complex topics and turn them into engaging, digestible course materials that support a variety of modalities (eLearning, virtual classroom training, in-person classroom training, job aids, blended, etc.)
- Collaborate with Program Managers and Subject Matter Experts to develop and constantly improve learning experiences
- Identifies skills and abilities needed amongst managers and develops dynamic training solutions to address these needs that are engaging and motivating to incorporate content into the day-to-day management of their teams.
- Driving awareness and communication of training program to maximize adoption
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent and up-to-date with the process, technology, and course feedback and aligned with products and larger training goals and initiatives.
- Works with the learning team to develop assessments and evaluations to determine the effectiveness of each course.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while delivering high-quality work on time
- Follow instructional designer best practices and standards in every project.
- Recognize how to build training content that is inclusive of design and accessibility
- Build relationships with key cross-functional partners to understand how your content is being received and engaged with the audience and take action based on feedback
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in learning and development
- Experience and knowledge of adult learning theory
- Proven project management skills
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710