Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Trainer with 4+ years of experience in training design and delivery to join them on a 6 month contract.
The main function of a trainer is to conduct training and development programs for employees and is responsible for collecting information, conducting research, and creating training materials and programs.
Job Reference: BBBH 19585
What will a Trainer do?
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups or consultation with managers.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Develop training procedure, manuals, guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Meet with department leads and management to determine training needs.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in training design and delivery
- Relevant training delivery qualification
- Experience with policy related training strongly desired
- Basic publishing skills with HTML desired
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040