Solution Architect (ServiceNow) – Remote Contract/Freelance – €730 Per Day – Belgium/Netherlands
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require a Solution Architect (ServiceNow) to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. This will be an initial 3 month rolling contract for at least 9 months.
Please only apply if based in Belgium or the Netherlands or relocating. You must have the right to work in Belgium or the Netherlands, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Job Reference: BBBH 19581
What will a Solution Architect (ServiceNow) do?
- Governance of the relationships between applications, legacy systems, component libraries, content repositories and supporting databases.
- Understand business and technical problems addressed by the solution, including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security requirements of the customer.
- Liaise between the client, vendors, pre-sales and the technical team on questions, issues, or revisions to solution architecture.
- Advise the client on the solution architecture options, including the impact of new technologies on their existing technical and information system environment.
- Work closely with project management and delivery teams to assist the planning and review of project schedules, project reviews and gap analysis.
- Stay current on product developments/ releases to a level required for demonstrations and thought leadership.
- Remain up to date on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Contribute to industry events, sharing best practices and knowledge.
- Support the development and growth of the services delivered by the ServiceNow practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch required.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 8+ years’ experience in technical solution design and implementation.
- Proven management / influencing abilities.
- Experience with creating ROI / value propositions for customer software implementations.
- Knowledge of IT and Enterprise Service Management is critical.
- Expertise and experience with ServiceNow or an equivalent ITSM toolset are essential.
- ServiceNow experience in the areas of ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, CSM or HR products are highly desirable.
- Experience in multiple application architectures and supporting technologies.
- Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge.
- Educated to bachelor’s level (HBO or higher)
- Be prepared to travel.
- ServiceNow Certifications in all areas are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle) beneficial.
- French would be advantageous.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Online Contract.
- Online timesheets.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040