Technical Lead – Contract – €555 per day – Brussels
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services. This role will involve working with one of their banking authority clients.
They require a Technical Lead to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. This will be an initial 3 month rolling contract for 9 months with potential to go permanent afterwards.
The primary role of the Technical Lead is to work closely with Customers to understand and translate their business and technical requirements, propose solutions to business problems and lead the technical delivery of the chosen solution.
Job Reference: BBBH 19580
What will a Technical Lead do?
- Preparing and running functional design workshops including the creation of design specifications based on out-of-the-box functionality and customer requirements.
- Full customer engagement around the technical solution including challenging and validating the customer requirements with regards to “needs” versus “wants”. Working with the Client this requires thought leadership in transforming “solutions” requirements to true business outcomes.
- Providing creative solutions to resolve business problems via customer requirements based on the technology (ServiceNow, HP, etc.), process gaps (ITSM/ITIL) and cultural challenges (people).
- Working with the Pre-Sales and Technical Architecture functions to support, validate and help deliver client presentations, workshops and responses to technical and business enquiries.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now.com platform for 12 – 18+ months (and/or similar ITSM toolsets for 3+ years).
- Experience in providing creative solutions to business problems and working with IT Service Management (ITIL) processes, metrics and key performance indicators.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification.
- Educated to bachelor’s level (HBO or higher).
- Able to travel.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French a big plus.
- Based in Belgium or Netherlands.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040