Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Technical Sourcer with 2+ years of technical sourcing experience to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
You will be responsible for sourcing for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to our client’s technology departments.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19579
What will a Technical Sourcer do?
- Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive hiring plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches.
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate their research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure they meet their hiring needs and goals.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale their recruiting operations and results.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g., Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams).
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open-source communities with hiring partners
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience.
- Experience with sourcing using LinkedIn, Boolean and similar, engaging and activating passive candidates.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.