Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Technical Recruiter with 2+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience, to join them on an 11 month contract to work with hiring managers and Sourcers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally.
Job Reference: BBBH 19576
What will a Technical Recruiter do?
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive hiring plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Drive offer process – including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Experience with various sourcing tools like LinkedIn recruiter and Boolean
- Experience with talent mapping, competitor analysis
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040