Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Technical Sourcer with 3+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
You will be responsible for sourcing for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to our client’s UX department.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19575
What will a Technical Sourcer do?
- Partner with other members of the Recruiting organization (Recruiters, Coordinators, other Sourcers, and Managers) to manage an efficient model of operation.
- Help develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches.
- Develop and execute the research strategy to support their global resourcing needs including evolving their processes so they can streamline and innovate how they work with the business.
- Collaborate closely with Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure they meet their hiring needs and goals
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed.
- Lead and collaborate cross-functionally on projects and initiatives related to improving sourcing, scaling their interviewing processes.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team.
- Proficiency is various sourcing tools like LinkedIn recruiter, job boards, Boolean.
- Proven ability to work and build relationships with crossfunctional teams.
- Experience in ecommerce, tech start up or B2B preferred.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.