Content Quality Assurance Specialist
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Content Quality Assurance Specialist to join their expanding team in Helsinki.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office. In this position you will be responsible for testing and approving our client content provider’s generated design contents for their Themes App and WatchFace store, with a focus on understanding European users’ preference and operation strategy in market.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 19573
Your role will involve
- Daily testing and audits of our Client phone themes, watch faces, text styles, and other service-related content – ensuring the content is functional (bug-free) and meets the quality standard requirements for their users.
- Responsible for improving content quality and provide constructive suggestion for improvement.
- Collaborate with product team to optimize review system for efficiency improvement.
- Responsible for communicating with content providers and track the reported tool/platform issues.
- Be able to identify and handle content violations or problematic design in a timely manner and communicate understandably to relative parties.
You must have as a minimum
- 1-3 years’ experience in content quality assurance.
- Mobile testing, app testing, functional testing would be a plus.
- Familiarity with European image related laws, regulatory standards around Internet.
Beneficial, but not a must:
- Understand the logic of test tools and familiar with office software and Photoshop, also, entry level to data analysing tool is considered a plus.
- Chinese is a plus but not a must.
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037.