Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for an Instructional Designer with 2+ years of experience in the design and development of training content to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
In this role, you will work with cross functional global teams, supporting and managing the design and development of the Learning Support Development pillar.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19571
What will an Instructional Designer do?
- Designs and develops learning solutions, leveraging tested instructional design theories, practices, and methods to create learning activities that are engaging, activity-based, and results-oriented.
- Develops and maintains learning solutions that satisfy the needs of a diverse set of learners (e.g., instructor-led, videos, online courses, quick reference guides, job aids, performance support etc.).
- Develop design documents, storyboards, scripts, media lists, and assessment tools.
- Translate written content into visual descriptions (graphics, animations, interactive charts and graphs, video-based scenarios) accuracy and appropriateness.
- Drives effective project management in all projects through the identification of scope, key stakeholders, RACI models, timelines, and issues/resolution logs.
- 2+ years of experience in the design and development of training content.
- Proficiency in adult learning and instructional design methodology (ADDIE, Gagne, Bloom’s Taxonomy, 5 Moments of Need, 6 Boxes, etc.).
- Proficient in design and developing Virtual Instructor Led training and Blended Learning solutions.
- Proficient in e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate Rise, Storyline, Captivate, PowerPoint.
- Experience designing and developing Policy and/or process training preferred.
- Experience working with cross functional global teams.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.