Project Operations Coordinator
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Project Operations Coordinator with 2+ years of experience in a role supporting stakeholders- account management, online operations, project management or product support environment to join them, initially on a 9 month contract.
The Operation’s Coordinator role is to provide support for a variety of projects across the EMEA partner management team to help partners meet their desired outcomes on the clients platforms.
Job Reference: BBBH 19565
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in a role supporting stakeholders- account management, online operations, project management or product support environment
- Proven organisational skills
- Experience working in the media/ talent/ creator industry
- Knowledge of social media platforms and experience in managing an account
- Strong interest in the creator landscape
- Experience with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) and Excel
- A. or B.S. degree
What will a Project Operations Coordinator do?
- Coordinate EMEA partner management projects and facilitate information-sharing across teams and regions
- Create and execute partner program processes and data management in order to support global partner managers
- Active participant and organizer in key cross functional workstreams to assist with partner manager workflows
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Track and report project progress, update documentation
- Collaborate frequently and closely with the team to ensure program activities and project tasks are executed on time
- Assist in the development and upkeep of materials to support partner programs
- Support event planning and logistics
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710