Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a HR Coordinator 1-2 years’ experience providing operational/system administration support, ideally in a HR environment.
Initially joining on an 11-month the successful candidate will provide operational and system administration support for various HR programs and processes, ranging from performance management to data management to employee support and outreach
Job Reference: BBBH 19562
What will a HR Coordinator do?
- Data changes within HR Ops tool
- Ticketing support for employees
- Data Entry as needed
- Other administrative duties as needed
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1-2 years’ experience providing operational/system administration support, ideally in a HR environment.
- Experience working with ticketing systems/HR operations tools.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040